• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Item Active Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys, i am having an issue regarding items active cooldowns timer on the icons of the items when you use the active, i've put specific cooldown group to be the same as the active for all the items, and all the actives are on the first slot on item abillities, but it still isn't fixed, what can i do more? I even have some items that on object editor they have only have the spell and i add the spellbook with trigger when the items get's picked up, but the cooldown is still the same..

Level 12
Try changing the abilities to unit abilities. IIRC you should change from item ability to unit ability in order to see the cooldown.

I don't think the cooldown groups make any difference, I just always use something like Item damage bonus +3. :)

Level 9
The cooldown groups make a difference if you want each item to have it's cooldown and not shared with other items, for ex, i have 6 items all 6 have actives, if i give cooldown group for each item to it's own spell, i can use all 6 actives, if i give them all the same spell as cooldown group, i can use only 1 spell at a time.

Great, i changed to unit abilities, and now they work, damn :D

Status
Not open for further replies.