• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Island of Farmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, since i been inactive for a looooong time, I would like to start mapping again! And this is what happen when you stay away from mapping for a time:

I was a bored and I wanted to be more active in the forum so, I made this! Feel free to use it for a spell template or whatever you want!

Description: This is a Island were a little group of farmers are living. They stay away from wars and have a good life with thier childrens.

I think I sc*** a little with the bridge, all comments are welcome! :D!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Island of Farmers (Terrain).w3x
    50.3 KB · Views: 40
Level 16
Its ok but it would seem better if instead of cliffs just raise the land from the ocean floor still it works other then that I am fine with it.

Level 6
I liked it. It's not as much a "terraining art masterpiece" as it's just nice, but I liked it. :p

Level 6
im going to be plain and harsh with my criticism...
#1- fog up the butt!!!! it should be all bright and sunny on an island i think
#2- take the screen shot out a bit more so you can see more than just a huge lake, and put more stuff around the lake.
#3- i may be mistaken but i don't think wheat needs a fence to be grown in or kept in? just a thought
#4- i think the island should be bigger and instead of all the cliffs make a ramp to the ocean. and yes you were right that bridge is disgusting... make it a natural bridge without those stone pillars to hold it up or just make it a wooden bridge which i think would look fine.
#5- not a bad terrain... i actually can't say too much about it besides the fact that there are a ton of sheep and boar on an island and as far as i know there was no huge boat to bring them over on. but that's just me being way too literal.

overall there not horrible terrains i'm just a harsh critic :D

on a scale of 1-5 ill give you a 3.4-3.7 range

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.