• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ishiyama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I will not do the sun. Ask me how to do.:cute:

Attachments

• 15_31311_f36c461475fdeab.png
    15_31311_f36c461475fdeab.png
    675.7 KB · Views: 251
Level 9
Google translator is one evil thing for sure. I wonder how he reads our answers?

Well, now... Compared to your previous works, this one looks better. It does have feeling of size... The vines, however, look completely unrelated to stone. It's just copy-and-paste job. There should be bigger amount of leaves and stuff on top, as clinging to the stone.

Horizon line is not as perfect as it could be -- the trees could be more thick, or they could be up and down the slope. At the moment they look like a single line ri-i-ight on the top of the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.