• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

is this still getting looked at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
what do you mean stacked?? i believe until chapter 6 the bugs are just minor bugs nothing too big to not let you continue! with almost every boss!At chapter 7 is the real deal where everything gets fucked

Level 19
i'm nowhere near the ending, i'm at chapter six. Though i can't work with multiple heroes at once :/
my skills really let me down here . so i still prefere when it was easyer, with one hero.
if you can't beat your opponent cheat

I used cheat engine to hack the experience abduction attribute points of my heroes

you can't however use it for money, for Some reason money can't be hacked in that game

usually however you can hack money by adding an additional 0 to your searches

the alternative is playing through the game again

Level 8
if you can't beat your opponent cheat

I used cheat engine to hack the experience abduction attribute points of my heroes

you can't however use it for money, for Some reason money can't be hacked in that game

usually however you can hack money by adding an additional 0 to your searches

the alternative is playing through the game again

cheats are disabled on normal mode though :/

and i think i prefere not cheating it xD,

Level 19
well the mana shield increases mana regeneration when its on, plus it protects against physical damAge while you have man

the bring back from death ability is quite self explanatory

the phoenix punch is a broken ability, broken in such a way that it's basically a cheat power. you can kill any boss in the game if you can use that ability twice on them (excluding when interrupted by cinematic events)

Level 8
oh god, i was thinking you were talking about actuall codes haha, with this: "that f guys mana shield " being an actual cheat code.

With this developer writing things like the ha most ha idiot ha name ha in ha the ha world ha! i wouldnt even have been that suprised if that were the cheat codes, Guess not xp

Status
Not open for further replies.