• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is this still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I've been watching this a lot and have noticed lately that this is still in the works, but does not have nearly as many updates as it used to. I have gone from checking it every other day to every other week. You should do the same.

It has already been stated over and over again that it is not dead and it will have a beta.

Level 8
Useless post imo now this is a wonderfull mod dont get me wrong but i dont think its the best and perhaps give som arguments why it is the best in your opinion :p

@Craka_J when you gona post new screeens?

And your post isn't? Don't judge others when your post is just as equally useless.

On a side note, he will post them when you quit asking. =)

On topic, it is still being worked on, main systems are being finished up, and then a playable demo will be out as soon as the systems required for the game are finished.

When a demo is released isn't on Craka but on the coders.

Status
Not open for further replies.