• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alive or Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
If you took a little time to look around these forums, you would know that it is dead.

Yes, it's dead.

It has been discontinued because of the lack of updates/developers for this mod.

Level 25
Pretty sure I addressed it was dead. Maybe not as straight forward as "It's dead..." but as far as whether the Wc3:WoW Team is continuing development on Wc3:WoW, the answer is no.

I've recruited many devs over time and eventually, they all left. I tried to work on it myself, but I just don't have the time anymore or motivation to continue working on this project seriously.

I may work on terrain more later down the line, but not for official purposes. Mainly for fun! So yeah. Sorry to let everyone down, but hopefully the open release helps satisfy some of you enough.

Level 19
I'd say alive, because it's still possible for it to continue (There's always someway), if somebody good enough is willing to take up the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.