• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Is This MUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Is this coding MUI?

• test
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
Is the "Casting Unit" affected if the trigger overlaps due to the wait? Or is it MUI?

Level 17
Is this coding MUI?

• test
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
Is the "Casting Unit" affected if the trigger overlaps due to the wait? Or is it MUI?

after wait everything could change (like last created unit/casting unit/selling/killing/dying unit etc) except trigger unit, and trigger player, this is the only 2 thing what same till ur trigger last line

Level 16
i hope this is an example trigger, but if not use triggering unit instead (registers faster) and also set centre of playable map as a temporary point, then remove, to clear leaks.

Yeah, just an example trigger. Btw, I didn't know triggering unit was faster. Thanks for that.

Casting unit is not like a local variable, the trigger is not MUI. Using Triggering unit will make it MUI.

Ok, so as long as I use triggering unit, the trigger will be MUI. Thanks.

+ rep to every1.

Status
Not open for further replies.