• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

is there any place where i can download 3ds patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i live in norway where the new 3ds can not go online because it is not compatible with norwegian routers. there is games that can be patched but i need some other solution than going online with the 3ds as that broke one of my routers. is there any area where i can download the patches? can they be run from sd cards?

pyf

pyf

Level 32
i live in norway where the new 3ds can not go online because it is not compatible with norwegian routers.[...]

Nintendo eShop - Availability

i need some other solution than going online with the 3ds as that broke one of my routers.
Better try this first imho:
| Nintendo - Customer Service | Wireless Router Information | Wii Support | DS Support
Router Set-up | Nintendo 3DS Family | Nintendo Support
Software System Update - Nintendo 3DS

Good luck.

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
that is not helping. the 3ds is simply not compatibe with norwegian routers.

The Nintendo eShop is officially available in 28 countries including Norway, according to Wikipedia. Therefore, I would expect Norwegian routers to be supported.

you failed to answer my questions however. your link does not contain a download link.
I did not answer any of your questions, because of the above.

You might want to check your router settings, by using the info provided by Nintendo.

Level 13
Status
Not open for further replies.