• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Is there an easy and direct way to change names of objects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I explain, I have made a map in 1.26, but I want to pass it to the current version but what happens is that I wrote the command in the help and in the current version in the help the command is already written and now I must remove them, but I ask, isn't there an easier way that I can repeat later like a patch or something?

Level 24
I made the map in the 1.26 and in the tool tips of everything (itemsitems, abilities) I wrote the keys:
"|cffffcc00<key>|r <Tool tip>"
But later I adapted the map to the current version, but there is actually the key of everything, now I have to erase the part of "|cffffcc00<key>|r" of everything.
I ask you if there exist a faster way to do that like a patch or something like that, because I know the patchs can change the names, tooltips, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.