• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is there a way to make models bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi guys! I have a problem :bored: I attached an armor model with an item ability to one of my heroes in my map, but the attachment was too small. It was 3-4 times smaller than it should be! How can I make the attachment bigger or the hero model smaller? When I decrease the hero's size in the object editor the attachment gets smaller too. Please help! Thx in advance :thumbs_up:

Edit: I did something with wc3 model editor but the animations looked funny. Can someone please make the models RPG Hero: Human, RPG Orc and RPG Dizzt smaller so they can fit this armor for me? Please :/

Last edited:
Level 31
I would make the attachment bigger.

Just open the the Model in Magos Model Editor.
Then go to Window -> Model Editor.
Now go to Selection -> Select All.
Now that all points changed from red to green go to Transformation -> Scaling.
Now type in the X,Y and Z fields of Scaling (not Pivot Point) a number bigger then 1.
Important is that you type in every field the same number.
So if you type in 3, the model will become 3 times bigger.

After scaling it, save it and import it.
You might need more then one try to get the right size, just play around a bit.

Level 5
I tried that and discovered that the whole hero model was wrong. The attachment point CHEST is not where its supposed to be. Its almost ORIGIN. To place an armor I have to use attach point HEAD, but than how could I attach a helmet too..
Thx for the coment tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.