• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is there a problem with the upload button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have been trying for the last few days to upload some pictures in my gallery and some other stuff... but i just can't. When i press the upload button after choosing what i wanted to upload... it waits a few seconds and then gives me an error. :sadpanda:

Does anyone know what might be happening? Is it a problem from me or from the hive?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It would help if you cited the actual error.

Level 12
Actually I'm having the same problem as well when i'm uploading files with bigger filesizes, probably above 1mb. There won't be any problem for little images like my sig.

I will post a screenshot of it 2moro. sorry, i have to go now.

Level 9
It seems that it stoped... at least half of it. It gives me an error that precisely states "Error conection timeout" (and some more text which i can't remember) but now it happens only half the time... so it might be from my network.

Tortila

T

Tortila

Hi all)
All right now_)
I'm green hand in SC2
but I like to check my 7th sence and make bets here http:// @@.com/
Advice to everyone!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.