• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Is there a better World Editor out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
When I try downloading and opening some maps, I get an error saying "not enough memomory to function". But this is a newish computer, so it has memory (i checked) and I dont even have to many maps saved.

So is there a better editor out there? Like one I could download that will allow me to be more advanced and open up more stuff?

Thanks in advance! :D

Level 20
Theres some kind of "World Editor Unlimited" but if you'll use it than you'll be a d*** a** h*** witch is so noobish that he can't make his own maps and want to steal them?
WEU is just an edited WE, it doesn't let you unprotect maps so i don't get the underlined part.
When I try downloading and opening some maps, I get an error saying "not enough memomory to function". But this is a newish computer, so it has memory (i checked) and I dont even have to many maps saved.

So is there a better editor out there? Like one I could download that will allow me to be more advanced and open up more stuff?

Thanks in advance! :D

Maps that show up such errors are usually protected. It's not about editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.