• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is that hastable spell MUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi! I want to ask if my spell is MUI, because i don't think that the part where the dummies cast the dummy stun is MUI.... +rep of course!
  • The base EK trigg
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Evil kiss [SQueen]
    • Actions
      • Hashtable - Save Handle Of(Triggering unit) as 1 of 1 in EvilKissHASH
      • Hashtable - Save Handle Of(Target unit of ability being cast) as 1 of 2 in EvilKissHASH
      • Hashtable - Save (Level of Evil kiss [SQueen] for (Load 1 of 1 in EvilKissHASH)) as 2 of 1 in EvilKissHASH
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Load 1 of 1 in EvilKissHASH)) at (Position of (Load 1 of 1 in EvilKissHASH)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Hashtable - Save Handle Of(Last created unit) as 3 of 1 in EvilKissHASH
      • Unit - Add a 4.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Load 3 of 1 in EvilKissHASH)
      • Unit - Add slow 4 EvilKISS dummy to (Load 3 of 1 in EvilKissHASH)
      • Unit - Order (Load 3 of 1 in EvilKissHASH) to Human Sorceress - Slow (Load 1 of 2 in EvilKissHASH)
  • The loop EK trigg
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • ((Load 1 of 2 in EvilKissHASH) has buff Evil kiss ) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Hashtable - Save (Random integer number between 1 and 100) as 2 of 2 in EvilKissHASH
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Load 2 of 2 from EvilKissHASH) Greater than (17 - (2 x (Load 2 of 1 from EvilKissHASH)))
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Load 1 of 1 in EvilKissHASH)) at (Position of (Load 1 of 1 in EvilKissHASH)) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Hashtable - Save Handle Of(Last created unit) as 3 of 2 in EvilKissHASH
          • Unit - Add a 4.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Load 3 of 2 in EvilKissHASH)
          • Unit - Add storm bolt dummy EVILkISS to (Load 3 of 2 in EvilKissHASH)
          • Unit - Order (Load 3 of 2 in EvilKissHASH) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Load 1 of 2 in EvilKissHASH)
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Remove Evil kiss buff from (Load 1 of 2 in EvilKissHASH)
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: trigg stoped [[[(((I use that to see if it's working...)))]]]
  • The attack EK trigg
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Attacked unit) Equal to (Load 1 of 2 in EvilKissHASH)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove Evil kiss buff from (Load 1 of 2 in EvilKissHASH)
This is the tooltip of the spell : "Evily kiss your target. 'Hypnosed' by your kiss, your target wont be able to do anything for 5/6/7/8/9/10 seconds, but there is 15/13/11/9/7/5% chance per second for the effect to break. Also every attack/spell will remove the effect!"

OMGGGGGGGG WHY IS MY THREAD HERE?!?!?!?! SO SORRY! :D:D :X

Status
Not open for further replies.