• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Is it possible to remove the path area from a cliff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have a series of cliffs and I want to make a small unit able to travel through it but not a larger unit... the problem is its not pathable and im wondering if I can edit the path somehow or create some sort of pseudocliffs.

Hopefully someone can help :wscrolleyes:

Level 11
No, you can not edit cliff-paths. Its just not possible (as far as I know). Your going to have to follow Just_Spectating's suggestion if you want that to work.

Level 8
I have a series of cliffs and I want to make a small unit able to travel through it but not a larger unit... the problem is its not pathable and im wondering if I can edit the path somehow or create some sort of pseudocliffs.

Hopefully someone can help :wscrolleyes:

Sheesh. use the invisible platform. IF you still want walls then you will need to use a pathing blocker along the sides.

To "draw a picture"

{B}{IP}{B}
{B}{IP}{B}
{B}{IP}{B}

Where B is a blocker and IP is the invisable platform.

Just keep the IP on the ground level and it will look like they are walking on the ground.

There are two sizes of IP you can use, so it shouldn't be that hard.

PS My sheesh is not at you ;)

Level 1
Thanks, never thought of that... ill try it :D

EDIT:

Success!! Thanks Wraithwynd much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.