• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Pathing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im trying to make a deep, impassable river that has smooth banks instead of the harsh cliffs but no matter how deep I make the water units can still go through it that shouldn't be able to. How do I make it impassable without using pathing blockers or cliff terrain?

On a different subject how can I make it so that my units can't walk through trees?

Level 8
if you make the water deep enough, even by terrain deformation, the units shouldn't be able to cross.

Your second question makes me think that you have 0 for the collision size or you have collision turned off for those units completely. Units should not be able to walk through trees as the default.

Level 3
I made the water deep and they go right through it. I used a Paladin, a steam tank and an Archmage and they all went into the water and through the trees. I am using utm, would that affect anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.