1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Is it possible to kill overseer with 3 players?

Discussion in 'Guides & Database' started by Tamir, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Tamir

Tamir

Resources:
    Resources:
    We play in Gameranger a Bishop.Crusader.Assassin. is it possible?

2. SHBlade

SHBlade

Resources:
    Resources:
    You are going to lack dps on right golem since you have 2 physical classes.

3. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    We tryed it Bish / Psi / Zerker took seer to 40-43% b4 first mass teleport, quiet easly, golem phase went smooth aswell, too bad our bishop had desync :(
    (important to use pain link(20% extra dmg) and zerker roar +25%dmg, once he stack full berserker rage)

phase 1: fell nova tanked by zerker or me(psion) (with shild from bish)
    (minion troll zerker for roar)
    phase 2: zerker ofc left + minion troll, I on right + soulstrikes from bishop
    (spellstealed mend, so durning golem phase I keep mend on self and minion)
    it takes little longer but 2 menders help a lot.

#zerker with shaman merc (frosty blade must scale with ap, cos zerker had insane bonus dmg)
    #psion with troll merc (prefer sorc, but on golem cant split attack order)
    #bishop sorcer merc

once you learn mechanic and golems dont bug, it's simple, but just like all harder fights require focus, and peoples from pubs usualy just go in numbers and focus on loot.

4. SHBlade

SHBlade

Resources:
    Resources:
    well, bish/psion/zerker is way better comp than crus/sin/bish since seer is dps test

5. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    This golem bug people keep brabbling about... has it ever been reported to me?

6. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sometimes golem moves to overseet position, just like when fight reset or attempt to hit one of minions, and wont stop untill hit it, regardles of agro bar.
    These are 2 rare exceptions I've notice, dont have reply tho, sorry Z.