1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

gameranger players

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by Mihai305, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Mihai305

Mihai305

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi..i was wondering if someone play on gameranger.Me and my frined have lv 50 (psionic and crusader) but its pretty hard to beat yeti overseer etc. So i was wondering if someone plays on gameranger and wants to joins us :) P.S. : my first post on a forum so... :D
    EDIT: oh and btw great map we really enjoy it hope it will be added more items
    you can contact me on gameranger at : [HCG]Na`

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  2. RicardoWolf

RicardoWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, add me: ricardowolf

3. Mihai305

Mihai305

Resources:
    Resources:
    so...it seems not a lot of people plays on gamerange.I was wondering if i can play eurobattle somehow with other name because eurobattle doesnt allow of using the character ` sadly.Can someone help me pls :(

4. Ira

Ira

Resources:
    Resources:
    if you change your name you cannot load your games anymore. you will have to start new. so you can choose any name you want on eurobattle

5. Mihai305

Mihai305

Resources:
    Resources:
    yeah thats the problem i dont wanna start new but i guess its the only way since there are no players on gameranger :(

6. Ira

Ira

Resources:
    Resources:
    maybe you could use bnet and namespoof?

7. A.Walker

A.Walker

Resources:
    Resources:
    if i see you on bnet,I will play with you ;)

8. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I used to play with @Azsure in GR, but hey, I could be added in the GR team for hive <3 Well my GR name is the same name in the hive.

9. Mihai305

Mihai305

Resources:
    Resources:
    i actually managed to spoof my name but really hard i got all sort of errors with 2 namespoof tools but i tryed with cheat engine and worked thanks for the help ira :)

10. Mihai305

Mihai305

Resources:
    Resources:
    i would like to play with u in GR but its kinda useless since there are not a lot of people :(

11. Mihai305

Mihai305

Resources:
    Resources:
    unfortnuly it keeps kicking me from the room...

12. Mavi

Mavi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi Mihai, i play on GameRanger too and it s a bit too hard for me to play at lvl 50 all by myself, i can join u, if you'd like, of course. My name on GR is : Mavi

13. Mihai305

Mihai305

Resources:
    Resources:
    there are a lot of mavi XD add me [HCG]Na`