• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

gameranger players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi..i was wondering if someone play on gameranger.Me and my frined have lv 50 (psionic and crusader) but its pretty hard to beat yeti overseer etc. So i was wondering if someone plays on gameranger and wants to joins us :) P.S. : my first post on a forum so... :D
EDIT: oh and btw great map we really enjoy it hope it will be added more items
you can contact me on gameranger at : [HCG]Na`

Last edited:
Level 2
so...it seems not a lot of people plays on gamerange.I was wondering if i can play eurobattle somehow with other name because eurobattle doesnt allow of using the character ` sadly.Can someone help me pls :(

Ira

Ira

Level 4
if you change your name you cannot load your games anymore. you will have to start new. so you can choose any name you want on eurobattle

Level 2
yeah thats the problem i dont wanna start new but i guess its the only way since there are no players on gameranger :(

Roland

R

Roland

I used to play with @Azsure in GR, but hey, I could be added in the GR team for hive <3 Well my GR name is the same name in the hive.

Level 2
i actually managed to spoof my name but really hard i got all sort of errors with 2 namespoof tools but i tryed with cheat engine and worked thanks for the help ira :)

Level 1
Hi Mihai, i play on GameRanger too and it s a bit too hard for me to play at lvl 50 all by myself, i can join u, if you'd like, of course. My name on GR is : Mavi

Status
Not open for further replies.