• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

is it legal to kill noobs in dungoenbots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
is it legal to kill noobs in dungoenbots?:vw_wtf:
say them " noobs , dont fuck this game , idoit"
he teleport to riverside to kill them.
say them " go to normal bot"

Last edited:
Level 13
Right.

Abusing players and pointlessly killing them purely for what could be considered a simple mistake is a bannable offence.

MTG w.ethefuck his name is will get a warning of some kind, I'll see to it myself. It depends what server he is on, or if its garena.

To make this clear, again:

Abusing players or interfering with their use of the bot will result in either a warning or a ban.

It is fair for players on the dungeonbot to either request new players leave the bot or votekick them from the bot BEFORE the game starts. However, doing so abusively or once the game actually begins without a justifiable reason (i.e. the player is taking up a slot that could be used for a mercenary and is literally preventing other players from initiating boss fights simply by being ingame), will result on a warning/ban on the imposing player.

And that's just from me, I'm nice, I'll run the three strikes system but other admins may not be as welcoming.

Lastly, please report incidents such as this to the bot admins as opposed to making a public thread.

If there are any issues with players, or any ban requests to be made, please contact the following bot admins on the forums by private message only,

Active Admin Names

muzzel
Vestra
S0ulseeker
Egotenks
Shapy

Please include a replay involving the individual you have an issue with. However, a screenshot can also be accepted as evidence.

Level 2
Oh, that sounds like imopandiknowit. After several games with him, I thought he was a good player (i.e helping out new players, giving them advices and stuff), but the last one we crossed paths in (a dungbot game), he literally did the exact same thing unifreshman just reported. Since I had loaded a bish, tp immediately and rez the victim looked like the right thing to do, to avoid a stupid gold loss if he ever was gonna stay; but imop killed ludol (iirc the target's nick) once again and eventually began to target me, saying things about reporting the both of us to his "friend vestra who would ban us for sure", for we were "breaking the rules and ruining the game." I do admit having been giving him pretty names for what he was doing, but he could have avoided to dps my holy ass while we were farming HG for cloth stuff another player needed. Apparently he never reported anything, for I played some other games with ludol afterwards.

Level 13
Pretty sure I addressed that situation and spoke to imop already. I've had feedback from several players concerning his actions and a warning has been given out. I do respect him as a player and he has given significant input to the community here but the my opinions on players and the responsibility of admin are two different things. Nobody gets special treatment.

Please do not start an argument about old news here though.

muzzel, close this thread please, the involved parties have been spoken to.

Status
Not open for further replies.