• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Iron Man isnt working :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
well, okay i based the iron man off of the hero chaos blademaster and bassicaly just took off things like his fangs, the tornado, the fangs, and etc. to make him look as human as possible. Then i edited his skin and added it on to his materials. So then all i did next was import it into the WE but when ever i try putting it on a model it would say Error and crash the WE.
I dont know what to do, but i will tell you what textures i removed from the blademaster.
The Following:
heroblademaster.blp
herochaosblademaster.blp (then i added on the edited version)
tornado1.blp
tornado2b.blp
The heroblademaster.blp was used for the pants so i just replaced it with my own ironman skin or the edited heroblademaster skin and changed the filter to none and before it was on blend and made the legs look bad.
I also removed some of the bm's animations:
stand cinematic
the spin attack
and the stand ready

IF ANYONE can help me i will be sooo glad +rep and if it turns out it jsut won't work, i guess its alright or ill just try again :/

At the bottom there are links to the model and skin, see if that helps

Attachments

• IronMan.blp
    183.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IronMan.mdx
    175.1 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.