• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Iron Maiden Eddie model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello, I would really like to have Eddie model... you know, a mascot of iron maiden, if you listen to iron maiden there's no chance you to not know him... so.. here are some screenshots if yo don't know how he looks like in 3D... so can someone make his model? I'm making Iron Maiden map that will be very cool to play... model shouldn't be warcraft3 style, it should be like it is in the picture (no comic style I mean) and if it will be HQ I'll be happier than ever... thanks for attention, hope you'll help :)

ccd01186bcab.jpg

323af66eb090.jpg

30666315ab40.jpg

0e41ab9fecae.jpg

btw, here's a good song of iron maiden if you haven't listened to iron maiden yet and I hope you'll like it and make a decision of making a model more clearly... :goblin_yeah:

oh and one more thing, please if you make a model, don't put it on sites if you can... I'm making a map of iron maiden and I don't want the model to loose it's originality and e used as other just random "zombie" model, he's EDDIE and he doesn't deserve to be treated like that! :D :goblin_good_job:

Attachments

• ed_hunter_4.jpg
    ed_hunter_4.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 1,585
  • ed_hunter_6.jpg
    ed_hunter_6.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 6,864
  • NC33791lg.jpg
    NC33791lg.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,041
  • 45137-bigthumbnail.jpg
    45137-bigthumbnail.jpg