• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Invisibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Im making a skill based on the "peermanent invisibility" skill, but i cant find any way to change the time the unit uses to become invisible after an attack/spell. :confused:

Level 3
It is under the duration field. I set the hero and normal fields exactly the same so that it would work fine, but I'm sure you only need to set the hero field if its for your hero.

I'm having an issue using this ability though, after I learn it, an Icon doesn't show up in the heroes list of skills...

I believe I'm going to make a post about this.

Its simple.

Lets do this by steps:

1. make an ability based on endurance aura
2. Set all the fields to 0.00 and that it only applies on your hero.
3. make a tooltip that describes as it is ability for invisibility
4. Give that ability to your hero
5. make invisibility spell (fill the fields as you wish)
6. make a new trigger
7. trigger

• Invisibility
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to endurance aura
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add invisibility to (Triggering unit)
      • Unit - Set level of invisibility for (Triggering unit) to (Level of endurance aura for (Triggering unit))

Status
Not open for further replies.