• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invasion of Normandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So I'm looking for partners(need all) for a new project.
My ideas for now: A big map to allow battles in cities such as Caen,Cherbourg, etc. Historical events like:June 27th - US Army captures Cherbourg. So if the 1 who will play as the USA will capture Cherbourg in this date or before he will get kind of reward. And also give a chance to Germany to invade Great Britain or something like that. Commanders, different units(make them realistic as possible to allow an option of using different tactics to beat the enemy. This are like the main ideas.

If you interested please reply, I built maps before but I did it alone and I was a lazy ass so they were all bad. Looking for Serious partners for a cool project :)

Also I started with the terrain of the map but since I'm not really good terrainer I think it's really bad :S (Was trying to make France with the rolling shores). And I was thinking maybe making instead of Invasion of Normandy making something else like some of the big Russian battles or another WW2 big battles/events/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.