• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invasion Of Algoria 1.6

Reactions: Slayer14
Invasion Of Algoria

The country Algoria have lived for centuries in peace, Algoriens do not know that the planet is infected with the forces of evil. the second largest city Ryak where attack and fell to the side of evil, this was a great loss to Algoria, many died and had to flee to Algoria. Now the king of algoria decided to gather an army and heroes to stop the attack of Algoria.

Choose From 8 heroes and defend against 25 waves. Theres 5 difficulties to choose from. Suggested for 2-6 players. There is a shop system and other usefully system.

Included In Map

Included Things: Custom ui, custom spells, Custom models, Custom icons and knockback system.

Changelogs

decreased time of supporting units.
decreased amount of supporting units
made one tavern
fixed most miss spelled words some left.
made path walk for spawning waves 20% shorter
made some changed to spells less dmg mostly and some increased
added 2 new spells
fixed path error when units go back to start
added a leaderboard
and decreased hp on heroes by 25 %
i added 3 difficulties for host to choose (diff is easy,normal and hard) it changes base value hp on enemies

Added 3 new levels for supporting units
balanced supporting units.
fixed for hosting simple way that computer isn't chosen to defenders and attackers. it works for ghost++ and others bots, don't know why but its good ^^
fixed some spells information again, hope its better now =/
added 1 spell for tank as aggressive spell.
fixed the hero selector so he cant get attacked now and fixed an revive post.
Algor, needed to change model it was corrupted but have a new one now, it works great.
fixed attackers spawn time to 10 % more
fog of war is now disabled
Nerfed Algor spells and base dmg
shops are closer now and tavern is invulnerable and its far away from creeps.
Argos pain shot is now instant
Argos summons no longer have skills and is called illusions instead of bear^^
made map smaller and is now faster to load. Load time for me is 2.5 sec and map file size is 1.8 Mb, not much. IF THATS MUCH PUT IT ON A FU¤¤ING DISK THEN ^^ (kidding)
Fixed all green errors and tool top missing stuff.
and potions ignores cd now

custom spells
playable for 6 people
wave timer
auto revive system
no cd on pots expect mana
2 New heroes
i have made one more difficult "Very Hard" creeps have 120% hp
As well some balanced fixes and more descriptions on spells
Added -zoom out command
Made much better hero pick system instead of tavern its lame :vw_death:
Fixed unit stuck, when they ignores orders
Fixed some errors and green icons still some left but will be fixed to next patch
Removed Supporting units( if u guys want me to have it tell me)

Changed Hero selection position.
Made some environment (not done)
pots have no cd at store at start now
changed wave time to 100 interval
added a minimap picture so it looks a bit nicer when u host

1. fixed the force now its fixed ahah i mean it this time ^^
2. fixed the helmet (i had it set to 0 stock thats why it didn't work =P)
3. items are 40 % cheaper they were way to overpriced.
4. pots will stay on same stacks still 10,20,30
5. fixed taunt and power slam
6. renamed the attackers
7. fixed the map preview picture (for some reason it only worked for some ppl don't know why but read on forum it can depend on what peoples resolution is) so i changed size to lower resolution.
8. changed 2 of son of algorias ability to 2 level skip and armor now give 2 armor per level ad his base armor value is 4.
9. Iadded a new path for attackers so they attack from 2 places (3rd will come later)
10. added some environment and made shop easier to click on

1 Fixed green hero icons when died they become green
2. Balanced some heroes stats and spells
3. 8 new items
4. Added new spawn point to top left
5. Made Income (every wave players get 100 gold
6. Made a HQ market were u can buy backup units
7. Added better mapPreviewer and loadingscreen pic
8. ^^
9. Healing pots heals more now
10.Added 2 new spells for rouge
11.Re-Edit the map a bit
12.Moved shops a bit back
13.Added some more environment
14.Added 1 new hero
15.Made some balancing
16.changed skin on healer
17.added 2 new ulti items
18.added support units again ^^
19.FIXED WHEN UNITS WALKING BACK TO SPAWN AFTER HERO DIES FFS AFTER 4 DAYS FINALLY ^^
20.Added income timer
21.Added Knockback system thanks to the creator
22.Added more custom spells thanks to the creators
23.Added a lot of custom icons for nicer gameplay

1. Remade hole map
2. Fixed units walking back now i mean it i made a working anti walk trigger if they start walk back every 1 second they are forced to attack move to next area.
3. added more items
4. Fixed some issue whit the loading screen
5. added repick system
6. added teleport system
7. fixed potions now give 400 instead of 500 and have 6 seconds cd
8. added New creeps system for more challenging and mor fun play (super creeps/bosses/ranged
9. Fixed son of algorias spells placement
10. Added Recipes
1. Nerfed spellcaster lich king body guard spells
2. Made rouge better and more armor base value
3. Made a Camp for yellow as last stand
4. added king for yellow
5. Missed to put in the new items for the axe recipe at shop.
6. made holy light spell 450 range instead of 250.
7. Moved shops and teleports to the camp
8. made 2 boss levels harder were to easy
9. income now gives 180 gold instead of 100
10. changed some path that noobs, used to block creeps wich made it easy to kill all waves.
11. Made king a bit better (just a little bit)
12. added one more difficult Extreme
13.Added Hero levels
14.made a teleport in middle
1. fixed more experience gain per killing creeps
2. Fixed some bugs whit recipes
3. Remade some levels on waves
4. fixed argos level req on some abilities
5. made some new items
6. Fixed last level (they were walking to fast)
7. balancing spells and heroes
8. Made custom models to all 25 levels phew took some time but its done ^^
9. Made 2 Hero levels pretty challenging but fun
1. added more exp gain from creeps after level 15
2. added more hp and damage to heroes/bosses/supercreeps
3. added more damage to normal creeps and some normal levels have some abbilities
4. reduced map size from 4.68 to 3.2 mb
5. Moved revive to shops instead of middle of map
6. Increased range of healers holy light from 400 to 700
7. reduced defend at camp was to overpowered.
8. Collizion size of tanks is now a bit lower (makes it eayisier to move around creeps
9 added some colored text to loading screen and hosting decription for more eye candy =P
10.Remade loading screen and mapreviver it was to big file sizes and now is half the sizes
11. frost spellcaster is now nerfed had way to much dmg and got 3 int per level
12. made 4 new really good custom spells
13. Made one 1 new hero =P
14. Made some heroes spells a bit stronger and more hp to tanks (10%)
15. Added tomes and some more items
16. Algos the ranger hero is now much better spells were very weak

1. Made 2 New heroes
2. More custom spells thanks to the creators
3. fixed some description on recipe
4. fixed some color description on spells
5. Added some colored text on some spells and all heroes
6. remade waves now they are periodic instead of waves (took to long time to w8 for waves)
7. balanced experiences gain
8. fixed some leaks
9. totems cost more
10. blaxos spells better and more levels
11.fixed level 16 wave hero. 3 was spawning instead of one

Pictures In Game

206465-albums4804-picture47539.jpg
206465-albums4804-picture47541.jpg
206465-albums4804-picture47534.jpg
206465-albums4804-picture47535.jpg
206465-albums4804-picture47536.jpg
206465-albums4804-picture47537.jpg
206465-albums4804-picture47538.jpg

Please Try my map and give feedback and ideas if u have. I will add rep and add u to credits on map.
Remeber the more feedback i get and people that try the map the faster it gets better ^^

FORUM LINK http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/new-map-i-need-some-beta-testers-196409/#post1926851

Keywords:
Herosiege,defense,survival,strategy,Invasion Of Algoria,Invasion,Hero siege
Contents

Invasion Of Algoria 1.6 (Map)

Reviews
22:42, 24th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
Level 10
""If i missed to give any credit or u want Ur name as credit tell me and im glad to put ur name as thanks on map""

I want my name in the credits, lol!

Simple, basic description. I guess it's OK. It's actually pretty good compared to what I've been seeing lately (which really isn't saying much xD).

I'll try it out.

Level 10
Cool, things to help out the description would be like that the fact that all creeps are melee attackers, the different heroes on the map, and maybe the fact that this map seems pretty tough if you play it by yourself. :D

Thanks for adding the computer player in there automatically in your updated version. That was something I was gonna mention.

But to be honest this map just seems like your basic, average Hero Defense map. A basic defense map would have:

• different heroes to choose from
  • some sort of random object to defend
  • waves of monsters attempting to destroy the object you're trying to defend

At least this map does have a few item shops, but I still do think the map is kind of small and it could get boring after a while. May I suggest some random events occuring every once in a while, such as a flock of Neutral Hostile owned Gargoyles coming down to attack everyone, zombies being raised up out of the ground, Holy Light coming down to deal damage to all wave creeps, or spawn gold coins wandering around (use this model) and you kill them to get gold. Those are just a few different ideas I had to spice up this map. Hope it helps a little.

Level 4
Yes In my final version i will put in some new things was thinking some defending objects. Yes will put in some ranged to and some more boss levels only have 2 for now. Ty for the feedback like it allot Rep+ added.

Level 10
Hmm, it looks good enough to give a full review this time. :D

Good things about your map:
  • Well your map certainly looks better looking at it here on THW and with the improved, colorful in-game description along with the map preview.
  • Nice custom loading screen, though it is one I've seen more than once.
  • I like the new difficulty settings.
  • It's always good to have tips. :)
  • Nice custom models for the Heroes.
  • Nice and simple Hero classification (the Heroes have names like Tank, Spellcaster, Rogue, etc.) makes it easy to tell what the Heroes are.
  • It's cool to see that you have custom models for the creeps.
  • I like some of those custom abilities you have. Especially "Power Slam". :D
  • The "King of Algoria" is a nice helper to fight alongside you. He's not gonna die very easy, but then again he's not all pumped up where he'll take out everyone else all by himself.
  • 25 waves will keep you playing for a pretty long time. The longer, the better!
  • Hmm, "Lesser Potion of Healing 10 stack", "Potion of Healing 20 stack"... AWESOME!

Bad things about your map:
  • The ability "Taunt" for the "Son of Algoria (Tank)" Hero has a messed up Learn Extended Tooltip. It says the same thing as the "Armor Aura" ability he has, when really "Taunt" just does the same thing as the normal, built-in, Blizzard version of the Taunt ability.
  • The "Armor Aura" ability for the "Son of Algoria" has a messed up Normal Tooltip. It says "Devotion Aura" when really it is the Armor Aura.
  • I noticed the "Power Slam" ability for the "Son of Algoria" Hero works like Chain Lightning. It would be nice if the tooltips said that on them.
  • I've found out that it can be kinda easy to get overran by creeps if you don't kill them quick enough. That could lead to problems if you're not careful...

Overall:

Despite my minor negative points stated in my review, I'd say this map's good enough for a 4/5 for me. I find this to be a pretty interesting map for those who like a good Hero Defense map. Good job! +rep!

Level 11
ok tested it this time with someone

Good Things (4)

-Customized Spells
-Custom Models
-Custom Heroes
-Custom Icons

Bad Things (9)

-The Icons dont fit with each other
-The Recipe's are still not too attractive
-Some of the skills has the same tooltips in one Hero ( example is Cazer the Spell Caster, the jet skill and the sand tornado has the same tooltip [T] )
-The Items are not arranged (My suggestion is put for example all the swords in one column, pots another column and the mana pots again in another column)
-All Pots have different healing value I suggest you make them all the same
-Boss only consumes 1 life when it reaches the portal ( I suggest you make it deal maybe like 10 - 20 lives so it could be called a boss)
-Towers are crap once you reach wave 15 above
-King of Algoria goes all the way with you when the opponent reaches his spot,once you have pushed them back far King of Algoria is still with you,maybe just let him be near his spot and defend the portal
-No Credit Information (I Appreciate you putting my name on the loading screen,that was a big thing for me but still,you should make a tab (usually inside the Quests) for credits so that the creators of the models,icons and ideas you used will be known, you do know that credits are used so that the creators will get famous right ;) )

For now 2.0/5.0 You have to improve a lot of stuff in this map
and i Agree with slayer to put some events in the map not only killing spawned creeps anyway continue on improving your map :)

P.S - I hope that you take all my advices and all that I have said about your map (Good or Bad) to improve your map and use it as a basis on making your map a good one xD

Level 3
When i create this game in online , just 1 people join this game ...

After that he say its is boring and leave this game ....

By the way, i also fell boring to this game when he leave.
:goblin_sleep: