1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Invasion Aftermath v3.0

Submitted by aaron
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Invasion aftermath, a survival game that i made one day out of boredom, it is playable and winnable, and has 2 modes. 1 player is almost impossible as the game is meant for 3-6 players to be able to win or survive for long periods of time.

as you are stranded in the wasteland you must start off by picking between two modes, one is "normal" mode. this mode means that you must protect your last shelter from the zombie invaders with a limit of 40 lives. in the other mode thats called "survival" you must go anywhere in the map and forge your own base and try to survive, but be warned as the zombies tend to go for the most powerful person.

-zombie convert system allows you to play as the enemy itself! just be warned as you lose too when u kill the enemy.

-Electricity battery system and tower auto replenish systems give electricity mana if you give them an item called battery implant or build an electrical plant near the targeted tower.

-weapon /gun system with reload and autocast fire allows you to use weapons such as smg,shotgun,and a pistol with your survivor to kill off the zombie invaders.

-zombie attack first kill later system forces the zombies to attack the towers before the walls making it possible to make mazes as long as their is a tower constantly attacking them.

Updates

v1.0 updated levels added more upgrades and waves

v2.0 added more items and fixed power mana system

v3.0p protected map and added new build able units along with enemy playable mode.

Models and credit
[​IMG] i hope you enjoy this map ive made and i will credit all the people i used models from... below..

[​IMG] Ammo box By Thrikodius:
[​IMG]

[​IMG] Medkit
By HappyTauren:
[​IMG]

[​IMG] AmmoClips
By HappyTauren
[​IMG]

[​IMG] Pill By D.O.G.
[​IMG]

[​IMG] item Weapon Machine gun by general Frank
[​IMG]

More credit will be shown soon..

Keywords:
invasion aftermath v3.0,survival,zombie survival,aaron79,invasion,aftermath,
Contents

Invasion Aftermath v3.0 (Map)

Reviews
03:15, 4th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Approved Decent map, I like the idea - good triggering (of course) and a few game modes to spice it up a bit. Good work.
  1. 03:15, 4th Oct 2009
    ap0calypse: Approved

Decent map, I like the idea - good triggering (of course) and a few game modes to spice it up a bit.
    Good work.

2. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    btw yes im vamparic_w thats my bnet name , also please comment and rate ( adding HIDDEN tag soon sorry bout that -.-' )

3. BlackKnightTGS

BlackKnightTGS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fair enough

4. Falke13

Falke13

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice map but building with shift isn't working and it reduces the buildings that u can build or how fast u can build them while w8ing for the zombies.Also the ''order units to move to...'' command that buildings have isn't working ,i hope u know what i mean (when a creep is spawned it just stays at the building even if you have set the order to command).I found an strange bug but im not sure if it's a bug, i was trying to build somewhere and the builder was going from the other way to build it even if there was nothing to block him, so i let him go and he couldn't build.It was like the terrain was blocked but the building i was trying to build was green which means u should be able to build.Here is the replay u can clearly see it at 1:20+ View attachment 66801

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  5. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    yeah i saw ur vid i will try to fix that , but its blizzard failing again :/

6. Anachron

Anachron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Played it...
    Its really in its early stages.
    There is nothing I can say..

just remake the damn terrain and finish atleast a more stable version.

7. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    lol still on the terrain eh? ^^ fine will work on it this weekend.