• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings to the members, posters, lurkers, and admin of these forums. The callsign I go by is Flowers_of_Evil, and I've been playing the WH40KTD map for a little while now. I enjoy playing it, so thought I'd post a guide about it at this spot in the forum. I am a casual player who is in the process of moving, so this helps me to relieve stress on off time. Glad to be here, and enjoy : )

You can contact me at [email protected]

Flowers_of_Evil

Mastif

M

Mastif

Nice to see an active member who love the map, and put effort into making wh40k td fun for everyone (also noobs)

Level 7
hmm the i didnt knew the keeper of the secrets thing. but i think the best is that all players give buff towers to grey (cause its grey that will probably save the game) like tech priest, deceiver berserker ... but the guide is really good.
congretulations on my behalf

Level 1
Hello again and thank you for the props on the guide.

It's mostly written from the perspective of a player who, in almost all accounts, is out there on his own in public games. I am pleased to note that there are many good players out there that I run across, but for the most part whenever I am gray I get over 50-60 leaks on round 1 and have to build around 8 anti-air towers (if I am able) to survive level 5 since many folks are new to the map, or forget.

Ahh, a game with knowledgable players with a strategy would beat impossible easily every time. Simply have each player choose an appropriate race for a master strategy (maximixing aura, support, and cost-effectiveness), and then everyone contribute to the spiral in the middle immediatly. That way, you have an approximately 500 gold spiral composed of 9 different races to combat the level 1 creeps. With 9 different players, you would get that 9 different player bonus cash additionally. Just plan out who puts what where and when, and give gold around freely.

But, for all intents and purposes, it's gonna be just you as gray in the middle, except the occasional time when everyone remembered to build anti-air, and you just get to sit back and build up interest for the later levels ; )

Again, thank you for the interest and reading the guide.

Flowers_of_Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.