• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grapichs needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello people out there.
Let me first start with a little introduction: at my school, to December, we are going to start on a new project in class, a movie project. We're being splitted up in groups, and each group has to make a movie. We (my group) are going to make a war movie, called "Frontlines - Codename: Alpha". I got a logo and everything, and scripts and effects and all other stuff. I just need one more thing, and I was hopeing that someon out there, that is very good at graphics could help me.

Alright, so here's the deal:
I need a poster for the movie. A commercial, whatever. I need that. Now, not just any poster, but I need a special one. I need one that can will fit a A3 paper, and it needs to be like a propaganda poster. I would like the colors on the poster to be something like brown, red, black, grey, that kind of colors, and I need it to be inspired by the Soviet Union, since the movie will take place around 1991/92, where the end of the Cold War was.
Now, I will be posting some images that can be an inspiration. I hope anybody out there can help me. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Frontlines - Codename Alpha.jpg
    Frontlines - Codename Alpha.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 65
  • FFOW_Propaganda_tank_poster.psd
    3.6 MB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.