• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction Feast/Tự Giới Thiệu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm in Luong The Vinh School. :)
Everybody in my class want to bait me, because I'm the only boy who didn't swear anything in my life, and... I don't have enough strength to aganist the other... stress boys.
I was blowzy when a girl wants to talk with me. Nah >D, this's truth. I help the others, if they in trouble, or matters each lessons.
I'm not a good student, just normal. But seem to class, I can't do anything.

Level 16
Ara ara, a new one =))

Welcome. I guess it is my turn then.

17 male, turning 18 this September. Reside in HCM City, Vietnam. Studied in Tran Dai Nghia High School for the Gifted and gonna graduate soon. Coded shitz in GUI since 15, switched to JASS ~10 months ago and grasped vJASS basics about 1 hour earlier. Can't terrain/model/skin at all. Don't wanna make any map unless terrain is done beforehand. Enjoy reading mangas and light novels. Love being a sloth <3

English level: below average :ogre_hurrhurr:

I joined this group yesterday and haven't put my nose in anything, so let me start with introducing myself :)

Sorry, I can't reveal my personal information, 'cause in the end, none shall trust me.

About my skills:
- GUI is my strength
- I can use jass, but not very good
- Know a litte about modeling
- If you give me an idea, I'll give you a terrain, not very outstanding, but it's useable.

Hope I'll be helpful here :)

Level 7
Well I guess I will write a more detailed description about myself
-Date of Birth: June 24th 1994
-Currently studying in National Economy University, studying Finance and Banking
-Living in Hanoi
-Nothing special about my studying or life so.... yeah
About mapping capabilities
-Using GUI fluently but having no knowledge about JASS or vJASS, except leak cleaning codes
-Can do some terraining to a certain level (not expert in it); At least I don't leave any place on the map plain.
-Having cool ideas about heroes all the times but most of the time I don't have proper skill to make them :|
Other things
-Currently a moderator of a small group on DeviantArt, called "Dragon Traditional Art". (if you use DeviantArt too, you can search for the name Falzelo on it for more details)
-Interested in drawing, especially dragons, and can only drawn with pencil.

Level 2
I'm in Quang Nam. GUI and terraining are my best. Born in 1999. Study at Chu Van An school. i've been map maker since 2006. When i saw this group on news of this forum, i created this account and join. Proud of Vietnamese.

Level 9
What's up everybody! My name's nhs325, but my true name is Nguyen Huynh Son, I live in Ho Chi Minh City, and I'm study in Ngo Si Lien school. I'm not really a good moddeler, but I'm really good in testing maps and provide feedbacks, which I do everyday. If you have some maps that need beta-testing, just PM/VM me. I'm on Yahoo and Facebook.

this is a event liveblog in group wegamevn by forum gamevn box worldeditor(vn) implement :ogre_haosis:

10450801_789767967724580_657882737754964582_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.