• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Riddle games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
So as many others I'm sure I love riddles and I thought to myself lets start a riddle game on this forum and everyone gets to submit their own riddles that they've invented.

So the riddle I've invented goes like this.

I have watched since the dawn of time.
I am the father of the winds.
I have my nest in the crown of the world
tree, for when the time comes and the
gates to the dead opens it's my time to
feast on the corpses of those who are
witheout life.
Who am I?

Answer:
Hräsvelg (Swedish) or Hræsvelgr (Danish)

Last edited:
Level 24
Nope I can give you a hint though it's from norse mythology but don't worry if you can't figure it out I will give you the answer.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
I think you should specify what part of knowledge are you in. For example the loweba's "norse mithology". By reading yours it could be something that I don't even know it exists.

Level 24
Yea figuring out a riddle witheot knowing on which path you walk is extremlly hard and unless the answer to your ridle is easily obtained you should consider giving a clue.

Level 16
I have no true colour,
my ideals are opaque.
My tongue's sharp like the one of a snake,
and my eyes see everything.
I'm hard to find,
though there are few of us.
I feed on the really little things,
and there is no chance of escape for them.
A Chameleon?
Oh, and I'm pretty sure the answer to lowe's riddle is Niddhogr.

Level 24
Nidhoggr has been guesed before even though there are two flaws with that idea, Nidhoggr is not the father of the winds and he does not have his nest in the world tree however I shall give you one more hint the characters name I'm looking for is unnamed in the english language but has been given a name in both the Swedish and Danish language.

Edit: And just to be clear I didn't ask you to guess the Swedish or Danish name just saying the unamed .... will be fine.

Level 16
Nidhoggr has been guesed before even though there are two flaws with that idea, Nidhoggr is not the father of the winds and he does not have his nest in the world tree however I shall give you one more hint the characters name I'm looking for is unnamed in the english language but has been given a name in both the Swedish and Danish language.

Edit: And just to be clear I didn't ask you to guess the Swedish or Danish name just saying the unamed .... will be fine.
So its either the Vedrfolnir, the Vidofnir, or the Hraesvelgr.

Level 24
Yes you are correct the right answer was Hräsvelg as he is known in Sweden or Hræsvelgr as he's known in the danish tounge even though all the english sources I've found call him the unamed eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.