• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction: Entering in an new world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello all forum! names Dante!

I'm Argentinian (That's why my english suck dick), i live on a house with floor, roof, walls, door, windows etc... i like to draw, learn stranger languages (this time korean :eek: ), graphical designs, programming and dance. :infl_thumbs_up:

Being in the fandoms of Minecraft, Portal, Half life, Cs, MLP, Sonic, Family Guy for many years i get bored of them and looking for more fun. A day i was doing the lazy on interneh looking for games and found this game (WC3) and i liked it more than WOW, i downloaded Warcraft3 and it was funny. I saw again there's was an expansion called ''The Frozen Throne'' and downloaded it, same reaction. Looking around the net curious if there was a mod for the game, i find no results, i saw this page and entered on it to see for what download; i saw a lot of tools, models, etc and i get there's no ''TOTAL CONVERSION'' mods. You need to create your own map with all the things you want. And all is related with ''Imagination and creativity'' and blah blah :p So i was enjoying WC day to day, more and more, and slowly my mind entered in the fandom.

Looking all you guys do here... i think my special abilitie are the: Icons and Skins.

So hi all and hope you all will like my stuff! :goblin_good_job:

Note: i like Pandarians nnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg. :ogre_datass:

Level 23
Hug?
i_can_haz_hug__by_ramonimbao-d3bbku1.png

Anyway, Welcome to hive. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.