• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introducing the David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:fp: Hello Hive! My name is David.

I am probably a bit younger than most of you since I ..blablaBornInTheWrongGenerationblabla... but I love warcraft and havent stopped playing it since I got it. I tried making maps and races, Failed at it horribly. I play lots of custom maps with my friends on Garena and we consider ourselves kinda experienced in TDs and easy WMWs.

I'm from Sweden, been playing Saxophone(Alto/Baritone) for about 7years. I play in an orchestra and sometimes ensembles.I tried to learn some html but got bored and decided to wait until my classes tought me the basics. I love skiing as much as I like playing warcraft and won't give up on any of these interestests during the coming years. I also watch lots of romantic anime.

I'd be really happy to chat or play with anyone of you. Im in THW Chat every second my computer is on, but I might not answer directly so kindly give me some minutes if you mentioned me.

Level 2
thank you all^^ I feel so welcome :) I say hello to you too though im quite off right now. skiing is hard o your thighs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.