• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellooo!! My name is Tidus, and I'm new here..
well not really.
Actually I have been using a lot of the user's models.
I have been recently working on a campaign.
I'm a pretty experienced mapmaker.
I am not fluent in JASS at ALL
So don't ask me about it.
I can probably answer a few questions about other things though.
I would LOVE to learn Modeling and Skinning.
I like randon IM's
so if you'd like to talk.. My AIM is on the page. x-fire MSN whatever.
Hitt me up

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Greetings Archangel_Tidusx. We are glad you have decided to participate and interact with our community! The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. Veteran members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:
Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Welcome around, so what is your campaign about?

Well my campaign is mainly an RPG. its about a mage who is returning from captivity to his former castle, owned by his father. WHen he gets back (Pretty much as far as i have got) everyone has changed and pretty much forgot about him.

But thanks for the welcome. I have been using HiveWorkshop for a while now, and especially making use of the models. I would appreciate some more Medieval style models, like townspeople and also like a full race. (i.e. blood-elf models)

Status
Not open for further replies.