• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Intro - Chaotica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, everyone!

I'm Chaotica, or Kevin, as preferred.

I'm a huge Warhammer 40k fan, and as such, was drawn here by the fine map. My kudos to the creators.

As for my own mapping skills, I have been in the mapmaking business a long, long time - unfortunately, like most other things, I can get started on something extremely professional-looking and well done, but rarely will I finish it - after awhile, motivation just seems to slip away. But my head is bursting with ideas!

If you need a mechanic or a tester of any kind, I'm your man. I'm happy to lend a helping hand wherever I can.

My current project (don't laugh, though it is comical) is a Pokemon game. Same general concept as most other ones, only this one's gonna be an RPG that actually triggers and takes into account Weaknesses and Resistances and Strengths. It also will take into account the strength of all skills in the game - one evolutionary form will get, persay, Vine Whip (I done my research), but it will have to wait until its next evolution to get the next level of Vine Whip.. yadda yadda, like I said, lots of ideas.

For the record, I enjoyed Pokemon when I was 12. But alot of people play games like that for the fun factor involved - and I'm the guy that felt like just whipping one up. It isn't hard getting research on stuff like that.. really not hard.

I hope to be useful, sometime. Cheers!

Chaotica

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hello Kevin!
Nice you see people coming (and going :(). I hope that pokemon will be your finnished project :) cause it sounds cool.
I myself just had an idea of a vampire-slayer thing. Where you for a huge amount of gold can buy a wooden spike, garlic, crosses and stuff to prevent them from attacking.

Ralle'y

Mastif

M

Mastif

Yo. Nice to see ya. Maybe you can step in at my place. After I got to this school I cant really help anyone, cause it isnt very easy to help without WE opened in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.