• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Interface! Time-Indicator-Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I do need some help about Interface. I was just finished with a simple interface and would then start to import and change them with the existing interfaces. I found the path to all of them in the interface section in advanced section, except ONE! and that was the TimeIndicatorFrame. Do someone know where to place the TimeIndicatorFrame, because when testing the map, the Clock at top is changing to the clock of the current race. So where can I place my TimeIndicatorFrame so that it shows in-game?

Level 8
Is that time indicator frame the "Sun and moon" that keeps moving or the circle arround it?
If it's the circle i think there is a path to the skin that makes the layout and one that is behind it with the colors of the "clock".

I may look for that when i get home.

Level 5
Hmmm, yes it is the clock, and i also think there are two different skins, if I am correct there is skins overlapping each other, like when going from unit to a hero there is two skins that is overlapping each other. What I know is that I have made the skin for the two skins, so overlapping is not a problem, but I do not know where to put them or where is the path to the two skins?

Status
Not open for further replies.