• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Interface Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hmmm....

Some of your icons are in TGA format instead of BLP :) If I remember correctly, then TGA's won't work for icons in game :p

Just convert them to BLP using the "Warcraft 3 Viewer" which can be found in the tools section of this site :)

Also, it might be worth opening the "imports" window and checking none of your files are 0kb big :p If they are 0kb, they need to be re-imported :)

Another issue you may be experiencing is the size dimensions of the icons. Make sure all your icons are 64 x 64 pixels or they won't work :)

It might not be any of those things, but its worth a try just in case ;)

Last edited:
Level 2
Try to convert them into BLP
(Warcraft requires BLP images in order to read)

Also make sure you have the right paths to the interface.

And just to make sure your not doing a simple mistake, you did import them by going under "Advanced -> Game Interface..." right? If so, I was just making sure.

Thats all I can think of that it wouldn't display properly.

Level 7
all icons must be blp format and when imported you should change path to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\YourIconName.blp for normal icon and ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\YourIconName.blp for disabled icon. if this wont work then somethings wrong with your icons.

Level 9
If you have a text file (.TXT) imported under the name of "war3mapskin.txt" then any of modifications done under Game Interface are useless.

PS: don't bother to convert your icons to .blp. War3 supports .tga fiels as images and icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.