• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Install specific patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey, I currently am using patch 1.27a, as that is the patch I was able to install some time ago after needing to downgrade to allow world editor to work and warcraft to be compatible with my maps. Currently, this is working for me.

I am not sure as to what limitations this would provide with posting my own maps.

What problem I am currently facing is that I have a map I have been working on, and would like to play it with my brother. The other laptop I had with warcraft at the right patch on it is no longer functional. I know we need the same patch installed in order to play with each other, but I can no longer find the way I installed a specific patch before and it work.
Anyone know how to install a specific patch of warcraft?

(also, I am not certain if this is exactly the right forum for me to post this question in. I just know I need help, and it relates to my world editor projects, and the other forums didn't look like help requests).

Thank you in advance for your help. This is immensely frustrating trying to resolve on my own.

Level 7
Status
Not open for further replies.