• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inquisitor

A small remake of my old templar model.He's the inquisitor.

Keywords:
Inquisitor, Callahan, Human, Heavy, Knight, Armored, Hammer, Mace, Fervor, Devout, Fanatic
Contents

Inquisitor (Model)

Reviews
Misha 23rd May 2013 Moderator's Review: cool level of detail and nice effects, mate :)

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
23rd May 2013
Moderator's Review:

cool level of detail and nice effects, mate :)

Level 9
Well son of a bitch, That dragon modeler guy is back, as always, pretty awesome and cool. Although I don't like the green-ish leather, It's still pretty cool. 5/5.

why is he having such a pointy chestplate? it kinda looks like it's boobs o_O

also, that mace is really huge and clips with his legs, same with shoulderpads, being too huge and having arms clip through in some anims, like "stand victory"

there's a list of things to fix, mate :) i didn't want to moderate it like i usually do and have it 'disappear' until fixed

This might be "Yet another pali model", but it's a damn good one. 4/5.

I really think you should take that cylinder of light on the ground out of the slam animation. Just in case somebody wants to use a slam skill OTHER than holy light on him. It's pretty easy to put something like a tome effect onto slam within the world editor and get a similar effect to what you did, so you should just leave it to the mapper to decide what effect he wants; what if he wants thunder clap? Or what if this ends up being some kind of evil knight instead of a holy one?

Level 9
Wow great model 4/5 the reason for the 4 is because i think the gloves could of been metal to better fit with the model the rest is great keep up the good work

Level 7
Dude... lol ... xD nice try. 2/5 for the spent Time only.
Man, seriously
Respect his work, even if you don't like it
You shouldn't go all "2/5 nice try" on him, you didn't even do better, tbh you did nothing, or if you did, mind telling me about the loads of your modelling experiences you have and mind showing me some of your perfect models?

I, for one also found some things in this model i didn't like, but really is this necessary? Should i be like "1/5 vote for rejection because the lenght of his helmet is 1 cm longer than it should be."?

Man, seriously
Respect his work, even if you don't like it
You shouldn't go all "2/5 nice try" on him, you didn't even do better, tbh you did nothing, or if you did, mind telling me about the loads of your modelling experiences you have and mind showing me some of your perfect models?

I, for one also found some things in this model i didn't like, but really is this necessary? Should i be like "1/5 vote for rejection because the lenght of his helmet is 1 cm longer than it should be."?

I can picture a very hard critic possibly giving this a 3/5, but anybody who gives lower than that is either trolling or just doesn't know what he's talking about and thinks a tough rating will make people think he's done better.