• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Ingame Lag and a request for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello everyone at Hive. I am quite frustrated and need somehelp.

After about one whole day of purging my map of leaks and errors, my map still lags after the 10 min mark. This is delaying the map making and I am wondering if anyone here could help me locate the problem and if possible, help me fix it.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/io1l6j/_files/Battle of the Marines(2).w3x

Type -skip ingame to start the game.

I would also like the starting "Grenade" spell to throw a flare and then spawn the "Flare" and then add it to the "CargoPad" Unit group upon the deactivation of the effect. Seeing how the grenade is in Jass I have no clue how to add this effect.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Level 37
Attack Sniper:
  • Set Point[2] = ((Center of (Playable map area)) offset by 125.00 towards 0.00 degrees)
-> Point[2] = Center , Point[3] = Point[2] offset by...
And you don't have call RemoveLocation(udg_Point[2])

Same thing in attack rifleman, attack shotgun and attack musketeer.

You're using wait in attack rifleman, which cause it not to be MUI, and if two units are using it almost simultaneously, leaks will occur.

XPTimer has unit group leak.

Stalking darkness:
  • Set DR_VamparisticPoint = ((Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) offset by -350.00 towards (Facing of (Target unit of ability being cast)) degrees)
and it's not MUI, which can cause leaks.

Way of shadows is not MUI, therefore can cause leaks.

Pulse bullet, Bayoneet, Claymore, Camera, Sentry, Entry have leaks.

Level 12
Thanks maker, Gonna fix those up.

With Attackrifleman, What could I use instead of waits inorder to make it fire several misiles with a time period inbetween?

Edit: Cant give Maker any rep "Gotta spread more round" >=(

Status
Not open for further replies.