• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infested Marine

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My infested Marine more Like Possessed Marine of DOW

Keywords:
starcraft not like,Marine,alienated
Contents

Infested Marine (Model)

Infested Marine (Model)

Reviews
08:37, 1st Nov 2015 Misha: that's really a too simple model edit, and some of its parts are moving around in a rather lewd fashion..

M

08:37, 1st Nov 2015
Misha: that's really a too simple model edit, and some of its parts are moving around in a rather lewd fashion..

Roland

R

Roland

An unbroken Geo-merged on a marine? Nice concept buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool. I like it.

pros: its a neat idea, that was an interesting combination you made there.
I like its hand and how the tentacle fingers are animated that is a nice touch.
you made alot of nice animation changes to the model on its base animations.

cons:???
whats up with that blinking light saber?, why didn't you make that be the marines machine gun that he 1 hands sloppily like infested marines in sc2?

.....is ....is he a sith faceless marine? =O

(if he is, you should imitate other famous light saber models, like what illidan made:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-49844/?prev=search=light%20saber&d=list&r=20

to make its light saber even more epic)

Conclusion: I feel its very close to finished as is, im not entirely sure what alot of this models business is about so I hate to say it but I do think its incomplete feeling. 7/10 so far.

keep working on it star wars aint out yet!!!