• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inferno 1.0 AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
INFERNO
Created by Galles

Map Info:

Inferno is a Hero Arena map, with its goal of zero life opposing team, each team started with 25 lives, and kill a hero opposite team they lose 1 life and his team won one, it is as if your team suck a lifetime of them. Each side has its base with 4 stores and 1 source items that regenerates health and mana. Are two teams, each with up to 6 players (12 players in total).
Features:

Inferno, boasts 30 heroes to free choice of the players, and availability of items 4 stores, with one store and recipes. Hell has a short cinematic of about 10 seconds at the beginning of the game, where the two heroes fighting game, and is only to distract the player closer to the map. The game system has the recipes for items, you better items formed by stacking items that asks, just look at Shop Recipes. One Of the major features of the map are:
  • Duel groups, in which 3 in 3 minutes all players will be moved to the arena to fight to the last hero standing.
  • System BOSS, where 10 to 10 minutes will born one SUPER BOSS in the center of the map, that by killing him, his team won 1000 gold, and you will win the Universal Item (Item stronger map).
  • Land well done, nois smallest detail, and well decorated in the theme Inferno.

Some else stuff about map:
Inferno, has Artificial Intelligence (AI), allowing you to play against Bots quality and intelligent. The Bots choose heroes themselves, learn and buy items alone, do not play against bots thinking they will not be able to kill you, I worked hard on the AI, and this perfect for play or to try and evaluate the map, and has no no bugs that I know of.
Screenshots:

4ka101.png

Image Description:
As I had before ditto, I focused a lot on the ground, he deichando more macabre possible.

34yv2x4.png

Image Description:
I playing against Bots, like I said, they are pretty smart

Credits:

• HiveWorkshop (Icons)
  • Darkholme (Illidan Dark).
Thanks to these people by the icons, skins, and others.
Author's notes:

Thanks to all who play my map and play it, please comment, be honest and talk about everything to find the map. The map has AI (Artificial Intelligence) so it is not necessary to be playing with players, I speak if they feel bugs or have suggestions, I will be very glad to see your comments. GOOD GAME!!
Contents

Inferno 1.0 AI (Map)

Reviews
13:45, 6th May 2013 Orcnet: please fix your credits for only those you took resources from or helped you, also translate the whole map into 'ENGLISH' I can't understand a single word and seeing the word 'BOM JOGO' reminds me of a person I want to bully

M

13:45, 6th May 2013
Orcnet: please fix your credits for only those you took resources from or helped you, also translate the whole map into 'ENGLISH' I can't understand a single word and seeing the word 'BOM JOGO' reminds me of a person I want to bully