• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inferno v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: iroin0
This is a quick boss fight map where 2 people fight against a giant Infernal!
The players are split into 2 roles; the Attacker and the Stunner.
This is a map that relies on hit n' run attacks and a lot of blinking.
As he loses health, more passive abilities are given to him.
As well as these, there are also a number of events such as storms of fire, or earthquakes, that happen at random intervals.
If a player dies, he gains control of the boss.

-80% HP-
Rift
An aura that doubles all allied units movement speed, grants a 20% damage increase, slows enemies by 50% and returns 20% of all damage dealt on The Boss.

-60% HP-
Demonic Summoning
A demon is summoned every 5-15 seconds

-40% HP-
Pillars of Flame
9 fires appear and deal 1000 damage per second to any enemies of The Boss who get too near them.

-20% HP-
Fire Shield
If The Boss is hit, the attacker loses 1000 HP.

Keywords:
Boss, Infernal, Fight, Dodging, Attack, Stun, Escalation, Abilities!
Contents

Inferno v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: You can check my review on Clan Mapz forum =), Rejected.

M

20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
You can check my review on Clan Mapz forum =), Rejected.

Level 6
This is hard. It might be better if it had different boss choices. (make a trigger to choose a boss). It really is a good attempt. Dang, I've been here a while and it hasn't been 10 days to grade.

Okay, I've been here since dec 10, I think it's been the required 10 days, considering its jan 1st.....

Last edited:
Level 19
Well this did take me a few hours to make...
I will make it easier, but it helps to have skilled players because, as you have probably noticed, it requires a LOT of dodging etc.
Thanks for the advice!

Last edited:
Level 6
Me and my buddy got instagibbed because the boss instantly attacks us. Didn't even have a chance to check my abilities, as I was just flying around dodging.