• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

InfernalEvilEye

Reactions: deepstrasz
Model by RightField. Updated 03 August, 2007 by Wolverabid.

All credits to RightField.

Keywords:
infernal evil eye demon fire
Contents

InfernalEvilEye (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « [Date = 3rd of August, 2007] [Approval status = Approved] [Rating = (4) OK] [Main points] [x] The numerous texture files make the model less useful than it could be. Permanent red team glow makes this useful as a creep only.

M

» Wolverabid «

[Date = 3rd of August, 2007]
[Approval status = Approved]
[Rating = (4) OK]

[Main points]
[x] The numerous texture files make the model less useful than it could be. Permanent red team glow makes this useful as a creep only.

Level 5
Awwwww.... its a baby beholder... that's on fire...

I liked your first beholder better but this is still good so 4/5.

Level 3
I don't want to rate because I'm just not sure what to give, when I saw the icon on your Resources tab I was thinking, "Woh, would make an awesome transformation for some kind of spell (Used by your beholder model)." And seeing it now my advice is to use this as a reference to make a 'fiery' and transparent version of your Beholder model, would be fucking awesome! Or to be lazy just add more eyes coming off of it and make the mouth and eye look more similar to your other one, which resembles it at my exact expectations of a wc3 beholder if not better.