• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

InfernalDestroyer

A hammer made of an infernal's remains. Considered a two-handed weapon for the right hand.

Keywords:
Infernal, Destroyer, Demon, Hammer, Sledge, Mace
Contents

InfernalDestroyer (Model)

Reviews
18:35, 16th Dec 2009 DonDustin: reduce the particle count a bit please. DonDustin: aprovable now. Looks quite cool and could be useful.

M

18:35, 16th Dec 2009
DonDustin: reduce the particle count a bit please.

DonDustin: aprovable now. Looks quite cool and could be useful.

Level 5
and that kids, is an useless comment. don't try at home.

and this kids. is irony. don't try it at home.

by the way, very nice model. i like the idea of it still flaming (though that brings up the idea that it would have been a bitch to make :p).
anyhoo, great attachment for both demon armies or particularly improvisational non demon armies.

Level 5
This, children, is an extreme case of irony. Please do not attempt at home.

This kids, is a case of some idiot trying to be funny through the use of an old comment. Do not try it...at all...
And my comment was hardly ironic as my comment was hardly useless, you may have noticed that after making comment on the irony i went on to speak of the model that this thread is about, however Misha on the other hand commented about the uselessness of a post with no comment about the model itself. therefore, ironic.
anyway, ive already said my 2 cents on the model so once again great model, i appoligise for silverfish.

Level 30
hand, left
or
hand, right

Via some ability like +10 armor bonus (item) (without the bonus)
art/target: this model

then add the ability to the unit which needs to have teh hammar :3

That's right, but alternatively, if you want a unit to have this without making the unit get the attachment from an item, you find the spell called "sphere" and edit the model to this one and change the attachment points numbers to "1" and attachment point "hand, right/left"

Level 2
can you make me a larger version of that weapon, and move the point where the hand holds it a little closer to the top, it would be ace if you could i need it for a model but it dosnt quite fit how it is atm :S thanks :) pls get bk to me in PM or on here