• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Industrial Age Unit Pack

A pack of models made for the late 1800s. These are all in the same pack since they use the same texture.

Victorian Soldiers with tc and an indian soldier. For Zulu type stuff.

Industrial age militia for various places - can be used as soldiers, militia, private guards, paramilitaries etc The kepi guy could represent an american civil war soldier or a balkan wars soldier. I plan on doing more.

The Industrial age militia are all very similar but this is by intention. The Chinese one is based off of herrdave's asian industrial worker.

Future plans for this pack (using this texture sheet): Tc Prussian soldier, Bavarian greatcoat soldier, earlier british soldier in shako, british officer, african auxilliary soldiers, boer/natal militia, attachments, different rifles for different "teams", more details like a lil knife for the sepoy, better texture for tc soldier

These are based off of Herr Dave's models - thanks to him for the work he puts into keep wc3 modding community vibrant and allowing others to learn and build on what he's made.

Keywords: 1800s, victorian era, soldier, infantry, rifle, indian, sepoy, civil war, 1800s, risk, empire, colonial, militia, industrial, steampunk, franco prussian war, great game, balkan wars
Previews
Contents

Industrial Age Militia German (Model)

Industrial Age Militia Kepi (Model)

Industrial Age Militia Manchu (Model)

Victorian Soldier Khaki (Model)

Victorian Soldier Sepoy (Model)

Victorian Soldier Team Colour (Model)

Reviews
Mister_Haudrauf
Again like with your French Infantryman. You have permission. There are no significant Issues in this pack. Setting it to Approved.
Level 5
I think they'd better have a face from an human peasant. Then they could have been used as... Militia in relation to an Industrial Age Workers, by Herr Dave.

Level 10
I think they'd better have a face from an human peasant. Then they could have been used as... Militia in relation to an Industrial Age Workers, by Herr Dave.
I've just finished the asian version of this, I'll add it tomorrow probably, doing the industrial worker atm.

I actually forgot to edit the faces of these guys, once they're done they'll have some facial hair.