• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Increasing Volume Of Imported Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
The Title says it all, is there a way to increase the volume of imported music. Like, my music is way too silent for my map. Actually for any map xD

Please help if you know how to fix it
+REP:goblin_yeah:

Level 16
Moin moin =)

Never used imported music, but can't you navigate to the sound editor. Now there must be the imported music. Now you can click this music and select "use as sound" or "use as music", do one of this and the song will shown at the right side. Double click it and increase the volume there.

I hope this it what you mean ^^

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Level 33
This is not answering your question I guess but still, can be handy for future reference
  • Actions
    • Sound - Set volume of *YourSound* to 100.00%
    • Sound - Set music volume to 100.00%
There 2 ways in Warcraft III you can use, Sound and Music
It is upon your needs
The trigger above can SLOW DOWN Music/Sound, not to increase its limit (100% is the max)

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
yes I know that way defskull, and it was kind of anoying to play my map first with high PC volume, and then other maps and I scare to death cause it's too loud xD
Anyway, I increased the volume with audacity, and I even managed to reduce the file size. It works now thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.