• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom music not playing for unknown reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi.

I don't get why a custom music I imported into my map just does not play ingame. I've tried playing it as a music, and as a sound, with absolutely no results. However, in the Sound Editor it plays without problems.
What can be the cause? I've made sure that the music volume is activated ingame, but it does not play.

I need to fix this, because this music is one of the central parts of the introductory cinematic of my proyect... :(

Regards

Level 9
Heh, thank you for answering.
However, I figured out by myself what the problem was. It was something related with the encoding of the music. I do not really know what the hell happened. XD
Well, it's solved now. I figured it out just a moment ago and came here to edit thread, when I saw your post. :D

Thank you anyway.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.