• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Increasing Map Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
\Are you saying you wish to change your map's size after creation? Or before creation. If you want to change it be4 creation, there is absolutely no way to do this and, pardon me for asking, why?

If after, then just go to scenario>map size and camera bounds and change it from there, correct if neither of these points are what you actually wanted. Good Luck! :) :thumbs_up:

Edit: Wait I think I get what you are saying and no, I don't think it's possible, if only because it might cause problems with the game. Logically, I don't think there would be a trigger to change it during gameplay.

Level 5
Well, if you are simply editing the map with the World Editor then yes (use lightning brigade's instructions for that).

If you are talking about MAP INITIALIZATION then that's different, and I do not think that you can change the size, but you can add boundaries with a trigger. So if you want to reduce or add to the map size, simply make the map as big as it can be, and then take away map boundaries with a trigger to make it "bigger" during gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.