• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

map size increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hiya guys, if ive made the map boundaries to small is there anyway to increase it besides using map size and camera bounds in scenario menu.... or do i have to create a new map and import everything from my current one into that???

Level 11
you can use map size an camera bounds in the options menu, or do something silly like export all trigger, object data, copy down gameplay constants, ext ext ext and import in a fresh map...

... use the first option, really. Remember to tick the checkbox that says something to the effect of "Modify actual map bounds?" and it has to be a multiple of 32 wide and high.

Level 4
Yes, do her first option. Saves alot of time, but I'll tell you now, you can't go over 256x256 unless your insane mad and wanna use WEU
yeah i know the maximum total squares is 256 by 256 and thats plenty for me i was makin a td map and made it to small accidently need 64 and put 32 and didnt realise til i went to start some terraining, and what is WEU?

Level 3
When I increased the map size using the scenario menu a few cells remained as if they were outside the camera bounds. They look darker and are impenetrable for units. Is there any way to make them behave normally?

Status
Not open for further replies.