• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Increase level help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
All abilities in there support levels by default. Just add levels to abilities in object editor, and fill in the object editor data like tooltips. You don't have to modify the triggers to add levels.

Then show me how to increase the level limit of Northrend's Wrath and Mens Imperium (those are difficult :goblin_wtf:)

Level 12
Do you even know how to use the Object editor? Its easily modifiable from there... there's a field on the ability tabs which sets the max ability level of each ability...

Let maker answer my question ok

and yes i know

All abilities in there support levels by default. Just add levels to abilities in object editor, and fill in the object editor data like tooltips. You don't have to modify the triggers to add levels.
Then show me how to increase the level limit of Northrend's Wrath and Mens Imperium (those are difficult )

Level 12
Dude please just read the spell there is an intialization trigger for each spell and there are comments telling you what each variable means, there is one for level scaling just change that and in the object editor and you're good to go.

Repeating Man:
LET MAKER ANSWER MY QUESTION OK

Level 37
Foxhound03, do as has been told. Set Stats - Levels to what you want, and then fill in the empty fields like they are on the previous levels. For the tooltip values, increase the damage values and whatever scales with level.

If you only wanted Maker to answer, instead of opening a thread, you should have just sent him a Private Message...

Actually, he did. But I didn't reply for some reason.

Level 12
Foxhound03, do as has been told. Set Stats - Levels to what you want, and then fill in the empty fields like they are on the previous levels. For the tooltip values, increase the damage values and whatever scales with level.

Actually, he did. But I didn't reply for some reason.

Thanks
+ Rep to you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.