• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] incorrect position of demon head

Level 17
Hi pals, use new version of demon to summon and he use good head position in birth animations but in others animations his head is down hope is no big problem and please is posible for somebody good to fix, slowly working on project of satyrs melee race and sumonable demons + others stuffs is necessery like salt for food. made 2 pictures in first he use birth animations his head is perfect and in others is down
goodhead.png
headdown.png

Attachments

• summoneddemon.rar
    386.1 KB · Views: 7
Level 8
Here i fixed the Head-
But i just deleted the Rotation of the Head in all Animations (except birth) and made some new ones.
I dont know the T-Pose and Camera is kinda weird on this Model but i think it should work.

Attachments

• Monster_060_diff.blp
    149.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Monster_060_alpha.blp
    70.1 KB · Views: 4
  • summoneddemon.mdx
    308.6 KB · Views: 4
Level 17
Here i fixed the Head-
But i just deleted the Rotation of the Head in all Animations (except birth) and made some new ones.
I dont know the T-Pose and Camera is kinda weird on this Model but i think it should work.
wow is nice fix pal, to take this in right place model got originali only birth animation, but in 3dsmax as same similar model from same game is sometimes little way to batch load animations to model have atleast stand,walk,attack,death 8D, but still thanks for help